“You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do.” – C.G. Jung
Gryphon provides small business owners like you with a full array of management services that grow profits and improve cash flow. Gryphon’s services are focused on meeting your long-term business objectives. Our management services build lasting value and provide your company with a competitive advantage.
We have extensive experience working in a range of business environments, developing and implementing practical, smart solutions to help our clients overcome the challenges they face. We work tirelessly alongside you and your team to add profits, cash flow and value to your company today and in the future.
Our management services are focused in three areas
Financial and Operational Services
Gryphon will develop, implement and help manage financial and operational systems, processes and reports that give you a deeper understanding of your company’s performance and the resources available to effect positive change in profits, cash flow and value. We act as your outsourced CFO, allowing you to focus on your core competency while ensuring your company runs smoothly.
Financial and Operational Management services include:
- Timely and accurate financial statements – increase confidence and credibility with financing providers and help you make key decisions at the right time
- Financial analysis – preparing statements is important, but interpreting the results is critical to understanding and improving your company
- Operating metrics – identify positive and negative trends in key business drivers (overtime, rework, conversion rates, DSO, DPO, etc) as they develop
- Cash flow analysis and projections – learn how much cash you need and when you need it
- Develop and manage budgets – use resource allocation to steer your company toward your objectives
- Pricing, discounts and margin analysis – greater understanding of finances at the customer, product line, channel and/or company level
- Accounts-receivable and -payable – manage working capital to maximize cash flow
- Inventory – planning and management including ABC analysis and purchasing controls
- Capital expenditures – planning and understanding financial impact of major one-time events including ROI considerations
- Asset protection – internal control and insurance reviews to ensure safekeeping and protection of your assets
- Establish and maintain financing (see Small Company Financing) – understanding requirements and sourcing funds with the right cost/flexibility mix
Business Development Services
- Competitive research and analysis
- Target company profiling
- Product evaluation
- Deal structures and negotiation
- Transition management
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Planning and market analysis
- Target company profiling and outreach
- Valuation and financial modeling
- Deal structuring and negotiations
- Documentation and due diligence
Intellectual Property Review
- Contract analysis and negotiations
- Distribution agreements
- IP acquisition or sale agreements
- Strategies for maximizing value of IP assets
Planning and Strategy
- Strategic plan development and implementation
- Business development strategy
- Management advisory and assessment
Sales and Marketing Planning and Strategy
- Competitive analysis
- Sales channels
- Sales and marketing plans and implementation
- Distribution and sales development
- Channel management
Revitalization (Turnarounds) Services
How We Do It?
Working with you, we create a revitalization plan, and then help you put it in action. Our plans follow a simple, tried and true format we have developed and successfully implemented over the years:
- First, we get a handle on cash flow to reduce creditor pressure, which gives us time to make better decisions.
- Second, we analyze your business – from top to bottom – to identify the key issues. We work together to find a profitable core business and develop ways to maintain and grow it. Then we work with you to re-build the business for profit and sustainability.
- Third, we help you put these solutions in place and manage them through the recovery.
- Finally, we stick with you to make sure things continue as planned.
Please contact us if you would like to learn more about the Management services offered by Gryphon Growth Group.